What better time, then, to focus on the positives?!?
- A return to our normal “load” of scheduled activities. While this does make life more hectic, we all thrive on routine.
- Lulu’s declaration that her favorite time of the day is school time.
- An apparent disappearance of morning sickness. I’m always hesitant to declare anything (especially this!) completely finished, but I almost never feel sick anymore. Praise the Lord!
- A return to lots of reading aloud
- Renewing my acquaintance with old friends
- A school room that is slowly being organized and decluttered (and which I hope to share photos of soon!)
- Scrapbooking tonight with friends, if I’m up to it
- A wonderful husband who stayed home from work yesterday to play nursemaid/homeschool tutor/chauffer/chief cook and bottle washer during my time of feelin’ poorly
- A new electric pencil sharpener (or, as one of my girls has been wont to say, “pencinil sharpener”) for the schoolroom, thanks to my dear mother
- A little bit of artistic fun this week, mama included!